Friday 12 August 2011

Holmes Inspection - Outside Brick

I found a Holmes Inspection on HGTV last night. It's the first time I've seen Mike Holmes on TV in awhile.

In any event this show followed the normal format. With home buyers being concerned about their home shortly after buying it and Mike rushing in to fix up the real estate in very short order.

What impressed me most about the show is that Mike shows up and without going inside this 5 year old 2 storey home he gets the home owners to come outside the house and shows them how they have all this sloppy brick work.

Now I'm impressed with this, poor brick work on the outside of a house is not something that I world normally be able to pick out. And if people had been able to pick this out then I doubt this house would have ever been able to be sold by the builder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.