Monday 31 October 2011

Real Estate in DC Current Video

Another in my series of Real Estate Video based on Realty TV show I present a current DC video:


Now this one is a little different that others in the past as it's not promoting a current home for sale or a specific REALTOR. Rather I choose it because it was done to promote the lifestyle and value of living in the Dupont Circle area of DC.

The credits at the end of the video indicate that it had several sponsor that where involved in putting it together including the real estate brokerage Keller Williams. Which was suprising to me as I thought that this video needed a bit of audio editing done to it. Since the sound was missing for a wide part of this video and when it did randomly start it was just random background sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.