Saturday 9 July 2011

Current Real Estate For Sale Video in Chicago

I am starting a new type of blog posts where I'm going to try to combine TV real estate with real video real estate and homes for sale. What I am going to do is highlight some current real estate videos based upon some of the cities we have seen in House Hunter, Property Virgins, My First Sale and other HGTV TV shows.

So the first feature video is from Chicago, check out this 4 bedroom home for sale in the west suburbs of Chicago I think that the home owners from the show may have had a better buy with this one.



I hope you enjoyed this video, let me know what you think of it. And please remember to 
take advantage of the social media icons below if you enjoyed this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.