Friday 20 May 2011

Selling Your Home with Real Estate Video

This one should probably have been one of my first blog posts but I'm finally getting around to it tody. If you have not seen this Real Estate marketing video yet you should since if real estate videos had a top 10 billboard chart it would have been a #1 with a bullet hit.

The production value of this video is top notch and I cannot imagine the cost of it however it is very innovative. With a SWAT team being sent to rescue a girl at the home that is being sold. Over the course of this marketing effort you get a great description of the home and of course you get to view it as well.

Bottom line of course is that it is a very good home selling marketing effort. However since it's on the other side of the world I'm not certain if I'm the target market they are trying to sell to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.