Thursday 30 June 2011

More Youtube Real Estate Video

I had a lot of fun yesterday with my prior post on Youtube real estate video, so decided to do it again. I spent some more time searching Youtube videos and found this one I thought that I would share. This video showed up at the top of my search results for "real estate for sale" so a very impressive search result for this home.

Take a look:


As you can see the production value of this video isn't professional but it seems to get the job done for this REALTOR. I think that the music level was too loud for my liking. The biggest hold back of this video is that some of the underlying photographic images are poorly done and probably at a lower resolution than required in my opinion. However, it does seem to get the job done and probably would provide a lot of valuable information to home buyers in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.