Friday 3 June 2011

Poor Wednesday Night This Week

Wednesday seems to be a great night for real estate tv. Locally HGTV seems to carry a lot of great shows on that day but this week it was pretty much a bust for me.

Million dollar listing - I only caught the end of this show, so I missed out on most of the action. However, I was glad to see that the one REALTORS (at Caldwell Banker) buyers agent was only leaving on vacation and not changing jobs as the previews had indicated.

Decked Out - I have only seen 1 show and this was a repeat of that. But isn't that always the way there seem to be some shows that you never watch but when you do have a chance to it always ends up being the same eposide!

House Hunters International - Same show as last week - Buying a home in Amsterdam.

Property Virgins - Ok this one was worth watching. I cannot remember where this house hunt was happening but it may have been in Toronto. What I liked about this one is that the buyer new that it was the right home for her and was just so excited that she immedially offered full price to make sure she got the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.